Fabric Storage, Oh my!

Happy Thursday!  Lorrie here, and I am pondering how to store my ever growing stash of fabric.  I have been a papercrafter for years and set up my room as a papercrafter.  I started sewing just a few months ago and now I am struggling with what to do with all of the fabric, interfacing, trimmings, etc. that have already started to gather. 

I turned to Pinterest for a few ideas. 
I love this set up by All People Quilt.  The fabric is covered so that it doesn't collect dust and it is protected from getting sun bleached.

or this idea from "Indulging My Creative Side" blog.  How gorgeous is this!  I would love to be able to see all of my fabric and have it organized like this beautiful set up.


I could look at fabric storage ideas all day.  It makes me happy to see all that yumminess just waiting to be used to create something beautiful. 

The problem I am having is my room is full of papercrafting supplies, which I am not ready to part with, I still papercraft. 

How do you incorporate new hobbies into to your craft space?  How do you store your fabric?  Leave us a comment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make It Monday! - Starlight Mint Suckers for Valentines

Weed It Wednesday with Lorrie

Thrive in your Hive Thursday!