Weed It Wednesday with Lorrie

Hello everyone!  It's another Weed It Wednesday!  Today, I wanted to feature weeding with cardstock!  When we talk "weeding" our minds automatically go to vinyl or iron on.

But, check out the weeding on this Mother's Day Card I created in Design Space. 

Using the correct Cricut mat and settings really help cut down on the weeding.  I prefer to use the Blue Medium Grip mat for cardstock and the cardstock setting for my favorite Cricut Cardstock.

If you'd like to make to make this card, I"ve got a step by step tutorial for you:




Comments

  1. Thanks for giving me more inspiration to get in my craft room and use my Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I have just started making cards and can use lots of tips. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Make It Monday! - Starlight Mint Suckers for Valentines

Thrive in your Hive Thursday!