Weed it Wednesday - Scrapbook Layout

It's Lorrie here, and I'm back for another Weed It Wednesday. Today, I'm sharing a scrapbook layout I made.  Weeding isn't just about vinyl.  Sometimes, you weed backgrounds cut out of cardstock.

I love to use a background lattice type of cardstock for the base of my scrapbook pages.  Using the Cricut Explore and/or Cricut Maker makes weeding a cinch.


 It cuts cardstock like Butter!
and... btw... who says you can't use all of those pretty pink Heidi Swapp "Favorite Things" leftovers on a boy layout?  This was one of my all time favorite collections and I still can't bring myself to get rid of the bits and pieces I have left.

so.... what are you weeding today?





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make It Monday! - Starlight Mint Suckers for Valentines

Weed It Wednesday with Lorrie

Thrive in your Hive Thursday!